|INTERIOR DOOR REPLACEMENT - HOW OUR SERVICE WORKS|
Unlike the majority of contractors, we replace the door itself, only, with a "blank" or "slab door,"
which keeps your door jambs and door moldings intact, and any adjacent paint or wallpaper
STEPS IN OUR SERVICE
*PLEASE NOTE THAT DOORS MUST BE IN PLACE (NOT REMOVED) For Our LOW PRICES!
REQUIRED OF CLIENT'S PROPERTY ADDRESS:
1) Driveway or Garage or appropriate Work Space to Cut Doors.
2) Parking Space or Nearby Street Parking for our Work Vehicle.
Our Special Method requires that the doors still be attached to the doorways,
in order to duplicate their fit. Otherwise, an additional fee will be charged.
1) We remove your doors from the door jambs or door frames, and take them outside
to work on.
2) We duplicate your old door dimensions for the most consistently precise fit to your
door jambs or door frames, using our system.
3) We cut the doors outside, so there's little or no mess and noise inside your home.
This also allows us to work more efficiently, so you can get your doors installed faster,
rather than taking them offsite and prolonging the installation process.
4) We install new hinge butts (also called "leaves"), and hardware on your new doors to
correspond to the positions of the hardware on your old doors.
5) We re-enter your home, and fit the new doors to the existing door jambs.
6) We test the fit of the doors, ensure that they fit and operate properly, before we leave.
7) We clean up, leaving no work mess behind.
Unlike most contractors, we give you Free, Standard Hinges.
Why? Because we want your doors to look as beautiful as possible,
without worrying about the extra expense of new hinges.
(4) Available Hinge Finishes:
• Nickel Satin (Most Popular)
• Satin Brass
• Bright Brass
• Oiled Bronze
The Free Hinges apply only to Standard Hinges that We Purchase from our Supplier.
Special or Internet Orders need to be purchased by client.
DOOR KNOBS or LEVERS or DOOR HANDLES (Locksets): FREE INSTALLATION!
(Please Note: You Will Still Need to Pay for the Door Knobs or Door Handles)
Unlike most installers, we do not believe in charging for this basic service.
The Labor Installation of Door Knobs or Levers is Free:
As long as you have them Available on the Day of Installation.
Most of our clients prefer to buy their own locksets at their retailer of choice,
in order to see and handle the locksets in person.
If you like, we will purchase standard locksets only from our supplier.
We will charge you just the purchase price.
Special or Internet Orders need to be purchased by the client.
*Free Installation of Client-Provided Locksets:
Applies ONLY to AES (American Standard Engineered) Locksets.
(A Service Fee applies to Non-ASE Locksets Installation, due to additional labor.)
Unlike other contractors, we dispose of your old doors for free.
This saves you the extra disposal fee charged by other contractors.
Or frees you from the hassle involved in disposing of the doors, yourself.